“registering for ruqya service. Assalamu alaikum akhi my wife needs to be healed with ruqya. she listens to the audio mishary rashid ruqya and reacts strange.” Submitted on Wed, Jul 4, 2018 at 8:52 PM
On Friday, July 6, 2018, 12:14:08 PM PDT – ruqyah.net wrote:
Assalamualaikum A, where do you live? Wassalam
On On Fri, 6 Jul 2018, 11:48 p.m – AA wrote:
“in jeddah.. al jamiah”
On Friday, July 6, 2018, 6:49:07 PM PDT – AA wrote:
“wa alaikum assalam brother h.
we live in al jamiah,jeddah, saudi arabia.
plz reply as soon as possible.”
On Tuesday, July 10, 2018, 11:39:11 PM PDT – ruqyah.net wrote:
Assalamualaikum AA, since you are in Saudi so my advice is for you to turn on the audio “advice to djinn” available on ruqyah.net have your wife to listen to it. You need to sit down with her so don’t let her listening to it alone. First you and your wife take wudu then sit down facing the kiblat (the direction of prayer) then listen to it until the end. Do not listen to it while you are driving or in a moving vehicle.
Since you mentioned that your wife has reaction – reacts strange – when she listened to the audio mishary rashid ruqya, my suggestion is for you to try to talk to the jinn (because if the person is cleaned, there should not have any reaction). And your wife has a strange reaction so it means there is indication of jinn presence in her body. AA, insyaAllah you can do it yourself just believe in Allah and ask Allah guidance for you to do it and ask Allah to cure your wife. Here is an idea how to start to communicate once you notice your wife has the reaction:
1. Ask for his/her name – What is your name? Do it repeatedly until the jinn talk. The jinn will talk using your wife mouth. It is good if your wife is possessed when listening to it that’s mean the jinn takes control of her so you can communicate easily insyaAllah. If jinn is stubborn and does not want to talk, you can get a garlic (peal and cut into small pieces), give a small piece to your wife to chew the garlic.
2. If the jinn mention his/her name, ask what is her/his religion. If the jinn says anything other than Islam, lecture the jinn about islam etc. then guide the jinn to recite syahada 3 times followed with takbir (Allahu Akbar) 3 times.
3. Let’s see the jinn did follow your instruction by recite the syahada & takbir. The next step is for you to ask the jinn what color is he/she. If the jinn said a color other than white, repeat the syahada over and over and tell the jinn to recite sincerely from heart until the jinn said it’s color is white.
4. Let’s see the jinn did say the color is white. Then ask the jinn how long the jinn has been there? What is his/her job, how many are there in your wife’s body etc. Lecture the jinn to ask Allah forgiveness and to get out from your wife’s body.
5. Just talk nice to the jinn do not angry or mad because if the jinn was sent by the magician, it is not the jinn fault so just talk nice and ask the jinn the leave your wife’s body and never to return to any human being to do the dzolim to human being.
InsyaAllah if the problem is not severe, by listening to it Allah will cure her.
On Thursday, July 12, 2018, 8:03:21 AM PDT – AA wrote:
“wa alaikum assalam brother..first of all jazaakallahu khair for advising me so nicely and clearly may allah reward you the best for this .ameen.
insha allah I’ll do the same as u said.
once i tried to talk to jinn … i asked him multiple times but he didnt replied . he was just blankly starring me with my wifes eyes closed.
is there anything like this that they dont understand particular language?
because i was asking in Hindi.”
On Thursday, July 12, 2018, 11:26:34 AM PDT – ruqyah.net wrote:
That’s great if your wife was starring at you with her eyes closed, I believe there is an indication of the presence of the jinn already but the jinn could be stubborn, starring at you because he was mad to you because your intend was to get him out from your wife’s body and it can be many other reasons. Yes, I have experience the same too however, if this is the case, you may try to recite the following over and over to make the jinn talk:
1.Sura 27 ayat 30-31:
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ إِنَّهُ مِنْ سُلَيْمَانَ وَإِنَّهُ بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ أَلا تَعْلُوا عَلَيَّ وَأْتُونِي مُسْلِمِينَ
INNAHU MIN SULAIMAN WAINNAHU BISMILLAHIRROHMANIRROHIM, ALLA TA’LUU ALAYYA WA’TUUNI MUSLIMIIN.
2. Sura 2 ayat 148:
أَيْنَ مَا تَكُونُوا۟ يَأْتِ بِكُمُ ٱللَّهُ جَمِيعًا ۚ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَىْءٍ قَدِيرٌ
3. Sura 41 ayat 21:
اَنۡطَقَنَا اللّٰہُ الَّذِیۡۤ اَنۡطَقَ کُلَّ شَیۡءٍ
If the jinn still does not want to talk, guide the jinn to recite Syahada. Have your wife finger to raise up as we normally do when we do syahada during the tasyahud, tell the jinn to repeat after you (your wife who is going to say it the jinn insyaAllah will talk through your wife’s mouth) recite the syahada three times followed with takbir 3 times.
Try to do the above first ok then let me know. By the way, the admin of my blog, the ruqyah.net, is my son Abdullah. He was the one who made the website and maintain it. I am his mother, I am the raqi, Alhamdulillah so you can call me Khala H or Tante H (tante = Khala/aunty).