Q & A 345 – From A in Mumbai
“Salaam, brother i see blood stains and extream calamities since years in my house and my nani house please help me. In 25 years of my life i have seen enough how everything went wrong we have suffered alot because of sihr already lost 4 members from family rest are just alive and not living extreme poverty please for Allah sake save us all by giving any good raqi contact in mumbai. Jazak Allah awaiting for your reply” Submitted on 2018/09/12 at 7:23 am
On Friday, September 28, 2018, 9:51:18 PM PDT – ruqyah.net wrote:
Assalamualaikum A, my name is H and I am the raqi. Unfortunately I don’t know any raqi in Mumbai so my advice is for you to turn on the audio I have in ruqyah.net. It has helped many people who contacted me by turning on the audio and following my instruction, insyaAllah Allah swt will help you too.
This is what I would do if I were you:
1. Take a wudu (the cleaning before we pray)
2. You and your nani, sit down facing the kiblat, turning on the audio (advice to djinn) and listen to it until end. Put medium or high volume but do not listen to it in the moving vehicle.
3. Pay attention to your body, feet, hands, head and thought
4. If there is a numbness or you feel anything while listening, be strong and talk to the jinn as if you are talking to a person and say “I know you are in my body, please get out and not to return to any human being.” You can say anything else similar to this with the intention to talk to the jinn to get out. You can also hitting slowly the part of your body that has the reaction if any while you are talking to make the jinn to get out. Tell the jinn that if the jinn is being stubborn, you will burn them. Then you can turn on the second audio (ruqyah to burn)
6. For you house, you can recite sura AlBaqarah out loud in the house over a water, every a few ayats blow the air from your mouth into the water and when you are done, spray around the house the water and while you are spraying, you talk, as if you are talking to another person” tell the jinn that this house is your house so tell the jinn to leave.” This is the way I clean the house, Alhamdulillah Allah swt cleaned the house each time I do this so you can do the same and ask Allah to help you.