“Please I need ruqyah but I don’t know where to go in Germany” Submitted on 07/07/2019 at 7:21 pm
On Wednesday, July 24, 2019, 1:06:26 AM PDT – ruqyah.net wrote:
Have you tried to listen to the audio “Advice to Djinn” available on ruqyah.net? Here is the link http://www.ruqyah.net/prayers/
. There is nothing stronger than the strength of Allah swt. Since you are in Germany, If I were you, you should convince with no doubt that Allah will cure you, Allah will help you, Allah will overcome your problem. Do lots of Zikr, do your daily prayers, and do the night prayer (tahajjud) surrender yourself to Allah and talk to Allah to cure your problem.
The audio, “Advice to Djinn” has helped many people who contacted me by turning on the audio and following the instruction below, insyaAllah Allah swt will help you too. Do not listen to these audio in a moving vehicle.
1. Take a wudu (the cleaning before we pray)
2. You sit down facing the kiblat (the direction of prayer), turning on the audio (advice to djinn) and listen to it until the end. Put medium or high volume but do not listen to it in the moving vehicle.
3. Pay attention to your body, feet, hands, head and thought
4. If there is a numbness or you feel anything while listening, be strong and talk to the jinn as if you are talking to a person and say “I know you are in my body, please get out and not to return to any human being.” You can say anything else similar to this with the intention to talk to the jinn to get out. You can also hitting slowly the part of your body that has the reaction if any while you are talking to make the jinn to get out. Tell the jinn that if the jinn is being stubborn, you will burn them. Then you can turn on the second audio (ruqyah to burn) http://www.ruqyah.net/prayers/
Advice to djinnDownload
Ruqyah to burn DjinnDownload
Verses of the Quran
5. You can do this as many time as you can and let me know what reaction you have while listening. InsyaAllah Allah will cure your problem.
On Thursday, July 25, 2019, 8:08:19 AM PDT – I wrote:
“Indeed I followed the instructions and I must confess. I felt something and even talk that the jinn to leave out of my body. My question is. Can I play the audios while sleeping?
On July 28, 2019 05:32 (GMT+01:00) – ruqyah.net wrote:
Since when you listened to it there was no physical reaction other than you noticing something, insyaAllah it is OK for you to listen while sleeping too but not in a moving vehicle OK. How you feel after listening to it for the first time? Was your body feel lighter? Or is there anything difference you notice before and after listening? Because sometime if the case is an easy one, sometime by listening to it the jinn would have left your body. If you still feel something, what you may want to do it try to turn on the second audio which is to burn. Again, do not listen to it in a moving vehicle nor doing something. It would be good too if you can turn on sura Al-Baqarah 24/7 at home. If you know how to read the Qur’an, it is better to read it which is insyaAllah it will be more effective than just listening to it. Wassalam
On Sunday, July 28, 2019, 2:58:17 PM PDT – I wrote:
“Well when I started playing the first audio. Within 40 to 45 minutes I felt something choking me and I try to talk but my voice sounded very wird, and when I played the second audio my shake for a while then it stop. After I listened to all the audio I feel so relaxed, and yesterday I played it while going to sleep was the best night I had for the past 7month. Indeed it was very helpful and I will continue doing so, yes I can ready sure Al Bakara.”