“Salam Brother. Any raqi in Toronto area? I’m in Canada and I need a ruqya. Can you help please. Submitted on 07/20/2019 at 2:12
On Wednesday, July 24, 2019, 1:17:44 AM PDT – ruqyah.net wrote:
Have you tried to listen to the audio “Advice to Djinn” available on ruqyah.net? Here is the link http://www.ruqyah.net/prayers/ . There is nothing stronger than the strength of Allah swt. Since you are in Canada, If I were you, you should convince with no doubt that Allah will cure you, Allah will help you, Allah will overcome your problem. Do lots of Zikr, do your daily prayers, and do the night prayer (tahajjud) surrender yourself to Allah and talk to Allah to cure your problem.
The audio, “Advice to Djinn” has helped many people who contacted me by turning on the audio and following the instruction below, insyaAllah Allah swt will help you too. Do not listen to these audio in a moving vehicle.
http://www.ruqyah.net/prayers/ This is what I suggestion for you to do:
1. Take a wudu (the cleaning before we pray)
2. You sit down facing the kiblat (the direction of prayer), turning on the audio (advice to djinn) and listen to it until the end. Put medium or high volume but do not listen to it in the moving vehicle.
3. Pay attention to your body, feet, hands, head and thought
4. If there is a numbness or you feel anything while listening, be strong and talk to the jinn as if you are talking to a person and say “I know you are in my body, please get out and not to return to any human being.” You can say anything else similar to this with the intention to talk to the jinn to get out. You can also hitting slowly the part of your body that has the reaction if any while you are talking to make the jinn to get out. Tell the jinn that if the jinn is being stubborn, you will burn them. Then you can turn on the second audio (ruqyah to burn) http://www.ruqyah.net/prayers/
5. You can do this as many time as you can and let me know what reaction you have while listening. InsyaAllah Allah will cure your problem.