“As salam wale kum, my symptoms include, heavy head, extreme fear, sucidal thoughts, pain in back and knees, bruises when getting up in morning, swelling of body parts, various kind of smell around me like urine, strong itar dead rat etc. Blockage in every thing, wealth, studies, can’t get a job, can’t get married no matter how hard I try. Symptoms of blockage were their right from my childhood but 10 years back a man came to my home claiming to be a mulana and hafiz Quran, he gave me itar to drink and after that day these pain and smell sounds me, they travel with me. I have sucidal thoughts, extreme desire, extreme anger and when I start reciting duas pain in various part of the body, and it seems some animal is biting me. If you need any further information do let me know. Jazak Allah Khair.” Submitted on Sun, Aug 4, 2019, 5:52 AM
On Sunday, August 4, 2019, 10:59:28 AM PDT – ruqyah.net wrote:
Waalaikumussalam SS, where do you live? Insyaa Allah biiznillah will find a way to help you. Wassalam
On Sunday, August 4, 2019, 11:18:35 AM PDT – SS wrote:
“as salam wale kum,
I live in New Delhi, India”
On Sunday, August 4, 2019, 11:33:25 AM PDT – ruqyah.net wrote:
OK SS, since we no longer performing ruqyah remotely, Insyaa Allah biiznillah you will be cured, insyaa Allah Allah swt will cure you. Lets try to do the following first OK, insyaa Allah this will help you.
Listen to the audio “advice to djinn” available in ruqyah.net? This audio, “Advice to Djinn” has helped many people who contacted me by following the instruction below, insyaAllah Allah swt will help you too. Do not listen to these audio in a moving vehicle.
This is what I suggestion for you to do:
1. Take a wudu (the cleaning before we pray)
2. You sit down facing the kiblat (the direction of prayer), turning on the audio (advice to djinn) and listen to it until the end. Put medium or high volume but do not listen to it in the moving vehicle.
3. Pay attention to your body, feet, hands, head and thought
4. If there is a numbness or you feel anything while listening, be strong and talk to the jinn as if you are talking to a person and say “I know you are in my body, please get out and not to return to any human being.” You can say anything else similar to this with the intention to talk to the jinn to get out. You can also hitting slowly the part of your body that has the reaction if any while you are talking to make the jinn to get out. Tell the jinn that if the jinn is being stubborn, you will burn them. Then you can turn on the second audio (ruqyah to burn) http://www.ruqyah.net/prayers/
Advice to djinnDownload
Ruqyah to burn DjinnDownload
Verses of the Quran
5. You can do this as many time as you can and let me know what reaction you have while listening. InsyaAllah Allah will cure your problem.