Q & A 372 – From A in Mauritius
|Asalam, I have been married for 7 years and my life has been as hell living with my wife. She was inflicted with witch crafts and this is the situation that I have married her, to look after her and to help her get out of this situation. She almost lost her mind. I have been doing everything islamic till date to cure her. Every time something good happens between myself and my wife there is something worst happening. We had 2 children since then after much effort, we thought this will clear her and she will look after them but unfortunately after the second baby who is only 10months, things have now been worst. we are fighting everyday and coming to a point of no return and we see no solution despite having spoken to family members. All the jobs she has been taking to, she has lost them, she even got the best job in the country but this gone to dust, she worked with me and she started crying after 6months without anything. Now I have looked up for another job so that she has her mind focus on certain things and not just keeping on reminding those moments. My mother in law is actually looking at both kids when we are at work. Some bad happened at work last week. She has betrayed me to some extent, it was nothing physical as such but morally she did betrayed me. When she was pregnant, she told me that I did not care for her that much and didnot gave her much importance, which is to some extenet true as I have been tired with all this and looking at the elder kid(4yrs( almost alone, i do all the house cores, preaptre the kid to school whcih he doesnot want to go at all, everyday he cries aorund 45mins not to go to school, i have to work out and make him to go school and then go to work. in the eveneing i need to fetch the kids from my in laws back home and this was the situation for 1 1/2 years. this was the reason she told me why she wanted this. I did feel something not good lately and even been dreaming that I have seen various small boxes at her place which I was demolishing and even beating her. I was completely broken, that I was beating the one i love and did so much for. After some time, I talked to my wife and she said that she feels happy with someone ta work, a christian guy, and feels very comfortable to talk to. I have talked to her that this is something not good and this can develop an emotion with him and can lead to haraam things and even lead to divorce and the worst can happens. I had even talk to the guy that she is married and I love my wife so much so etc…and what phase we have gine through. My wife is a hijaabi. I talked to my wife for 2 days and the 3rd day to the guy and she betrayed me on the 4th day. that day will never be forgotten in my life and i have completely given everything to her and this is my situation now. the 1 and 2 day we lived very happily and i did so much for her that she told me whether I am over doing for her and she did not feel at ease with this. let speak about what she did, taht day I cooked food for her at home while she was at work, the baby was waiting for her at her mothers place but she told me that she has some work and need to complete before end of day. as usual i believed her completely and did not suspect anything. fortunatly i placed a recorder in her mobile and found out what heppend. she toled the guy that she stayed at work not because she had work but to be in her company and toled the guy that ; ‘you already know the reason why do you ask the reason why i am here.’ this broke me completely when I heard these. After the so said work she was doin, before leaving her workplace, she placed her head on the chest of the guy and stayed like that for few mins, this is what she told me, they talked and chat, happily; after that she cried for what she did just after that moment. the guy asked him why she cried and she said, she just feel that she shouldn’t have done that. She tehn took the van with the guy and they were alone to the route home. On the way back she told the guy that since she has already done this and she is feeling guilty why do they not do it again, and then they did what she told me like she pinched her in his arm. this is what she told me, and this is very difficult for me to accept this. When she came home the next day I found out, i asked her if she has done anything wrong and she told me know she didnt do anything worng. I called the Imaam with whom I am very close and starts questioning her, after i reported that I have a recorder, she then accepted teh fact that she did something wrong, but she said she did it on purpose because she needed some support which I was not giving her and she found this with someone else and she does not regret this because she was happy with what she did. but admit this is wrong. Since then, its now been 2 weeks from now and we are fighting over and over and over. I am considering divorce because all the trsut and integrity are gone. I ahve asked her to resign from work but she refraint categorically from going there, because, this will prove her to be someone mad as she had a talk with the MD that she will not resign one week before and the MD is very happy with the work she does. She has lost her previous jobs because of the jinns effect and witchcraft and now she has purposely done something to snatch everything with which she is happy. this is the reason why she does not want to leave the job. I believed what she has told me and think that this witchcraft has something to do with her moral state and which has push her to commit this act. at her work she managed almost everything and everyone but at home she feels sick and does not want to do anything and this has been the case for the last 5 years. I am fed p with this and want to divorce her because what she did but on the other end I love her exteremly and I have the kids. I do not want to live with her anymore not because of what she did but because of how she did this and all the planning and lies she has been telling me. and I have been fighting for her so much. Now i do not know what to do, I have been trying to mend up for 2 weeks now and my wife been supportive but I am finding this difficult to forget. Please advise urgently as I am on the verge of taking a vital decision. Jzk Allah. Submitted on Fri, Nov 8, 2019 at 12:40 AM|
On Friday, November 8, 2019, 10:34:39 PM PST – ruqyah.net wrote:
Assalamualaikum A, where do you live?
Subhanallah, I am speechless after reading your story. A, Allah will not test us beyond our strength regardless whether the problem is caused by which craft or something else. You said that “I have been doing everything islamic till date to cure her” This is what I would do if I were you:
2. Don’t lost hope. There is no duration of being sabar but at the same time you make doa’ for Allah swt cures your wife.
3. Turn on recitation of sura AlBaqarah, advice to djinn and ruqyah to burn simultaneously 24/7 (everyday) at home. Do not listen to advice to djinn and ruqyah to burn in the car or any moving vehicle. You can turn on Sura AlBaqrah any time but the advice to djinn ONLY when you are at home with her. Your wife may tells you to stop it or do anything else but you must ignore her and tell her just to listen to it. Pay attention what reaction she may have OK Below is the instruction to listen to advice to djinn:
1. You can find the link of advice to djinn on the above site
2. Put medium or high volume but do not listen to it in the moving vehicle.
3. Pay attention to your wife and try to observe her behavior while this advice to djinn is on. Let me know what reaction she may have.
4. If your wife started to angry or crying or screaming or shaking her body or part of her feet/hands, you may try to talk to the unseen (djinn) to ask forgiveness from Allah and stop doing what the Djinn’s doing to your wife and to leave and get out from your wife. Be strong and talk to the jinn as if you are talking to a person and say “I know you are in my wife’s body, please get out and not to return to any human being.” You can say anything else similar to this with the intention to talk to the jinn to get out. You can also hitting slowly the part of your wife’s body that has the reaction if any while you are talking to make the jinn to get out. Tell the jinn that if the jinn is being stubborn, you will burn them. Then you can turn on the second audio (ruqyah to burn) http://www.ruqyah.net/prayers/
5. InsyaAllah Allah will cure your problem.
On Wednesday, December 4, 2019, 1:23:04 PM PST – A wrote:
On Thursday, December 5, 2019, 8:03:09 AM PST – ruqyah.net wrote: