Q & A 405 – From N in Sweden

“Selam Alaykum Tante, I hope you are our family are good.  All this week I was so so busy, But my sister writing me for her husband (we doing Ruqyah with you and A, but just with photo).  He now is in Home Alhamdulillah but he doesn’t want to stay with his family, just to stay alone, he takes medication but still not feeling well.  My sister wants to do Ruqyah for him with you, if you have time.  They living in Europe (Sweden).  My sister long time ago tells him to do Ruqyah, but he doesn’t went (because he can’t believe in sihr, he doesn’t pray), today he accepted Alhamdulillah.”  From V (Q & A 395) Submitted on Sunday December 6, 2020 at 6:46 AM

At 7:00 AM – ruqyah.net wrote:

InsyaAllah with A as the mediator right?  InsyaAllah.  Sweden is 9 hours ahead from California right?  Just arrange the time which is good fo rall, A, your sister, you and me.  Just let me know.  Wassalam

At 8:21 AM – V (Q & A 395) wrote:

“Yes Sweden is O hours ahead from California.  They want to do Ruqyah without A.  I give your number to my sister, she text you inshallah, because today I have guest in my home I don’t know if I can do Ruqyah with you today..my sister understand English.”

At 9:45 AM – ruqyah.net wrote:

Ok InsyaAllah.

At 9:32 AM – 9:32 AM – N wrote:

“Hi! I am N, V’s sister 😊

V told me that she wrote to you that we want to do Ruqyah? What do you say around 21 o’clock?  My children sleep around 20-20.30 so we can talk in peace and quiet…Can we talk via FaceTime?”
ruqyah.net wrote:
Assalamualaikum,  Sure so it’s going to be at 12 o’clock here in California.  Yes FaceTime is better.  So it’s 2 1/2 hours from now right?
Have your husband to take wudu, sit down facing the kiblat, the direction of praying, have plastic bag or small trash can ready in case he will throw up, also if you have fresh garlic, just 1 clove peel it and cut small pieces in case I need to use it.
Just tell your husband all I am going to do it recite Qur’an ok.
Talk to you later.  Wassalam
N wrote:
“Assalamualaikum,  No problem I will prepare everything so talk to you later. Yes, here in Sweden its 21 o’clock, there in California 12 😊  I will call you via FaceTime 🖖
/ N”
First ruqyah session (on Sunday, December 6, 2020) on N’s husband S done today.
Shortly after I recited verses of Qur’an, his eyes were blinking rapidly and his hand was rubbing his forehead, his head and his chest but each time I tried to communicate with the jinn, the jinn wouldn’t talk.  From his expression, body movement and his face gesture, he seemed to be about to pass out or unconscious but each time his body was leaning to the back like he was about to fell, immediately he went back up to the sitting position.  After I recited the entire recitation to the end, I asked S how he felt during the session.  S said that he felt pressure around his forehead and his head was hurting.  He also said that his breathing was different like his chest was tight.  Then I told him that I noticed that based on his reaction and his eyes, based on my experience, I do know that there is jinn presence inside him.  Unfortunately S couldn’t get possessed and the jinn did not want to talk to me so I suggested to do the follow up and S said to do it on Wednesday December 9, 2020 at noon my time so it’s 9 o’clock in the evening.  N then said she would ask his cousin A who is sensitive to be mediator on next session.  A had helped S’ sister V, her father, her mother and her brothers to be the mediator when I did ruqyah on N’s entire family.
On Saturday December 12, 2020 at 1:44 PM – N wrote:
“Assalamualaikum tante, if you are free for tomorrow inshallah in the same time, but if you have someone like mediator (V told me for your friend).. If you can InsyaAllah we can do tomorrow?”
At 3:06 PM – ruqyah.net wrote:
If A is not available, we can try it again just him and you again.  Actually your husband I think can do it because he was almost possessed a few times last time.  How is he after the ruqyah last time?
Please tell your husband to be relax and let it be if he heels like to be unconscious because I believe last time your husband was forcing himself to be awake or conscious.  Let’s do it tomorrow at noon my time so 9 PM your time InsyaAllah.
On Sunday December 13, 2020 at 10:47 AM – N wrote:

He feels better, not too much better but I can say better now 😊

We can not do with A, we can do just I and my husband if your friend can not 🙂
Talk to you later!
/ N”
ruqyah.net wrote:
Ok InsyaAllah in 45 minutes.  If you have garlic, peel one clove and cut into small pieces just have it ready, water and plastic bag in case he needs to throw up be ready in a few minutes I need to pray dzuhur then start InsyaAllah.
N wrote:
Hey tante, my husband slept for 15 min ago, I woke up him but he says that he doesn’t feel well right now.  I don’t know what I do….
Is it maybe because of that because he has black magic and they do not let him
I’m trying to talk to him but he’s very determined and does not want to do tonight.   He says we can take it another day.”
ruqyah.net wrote:
Ok the one inside prevented him to do it.  Ok we can do it another night.  But if you can convince him tell him that I said the one inside that make him didn’t want to do it so please force yourself, say it nice way but don’t make him upset it’s OK.
N wrote:
“We have been talking about it all day and he said he wants to do it but now last minute he says no”
ruqyah.net wrote:
This is normal he is not the only one who does this way.  It’s OK
N wrote:
“I just told him you can do it because it’s for your sake”
ruqyah.net wrote:
Ask if he is OK to listen to me while he is laying down.  I will recite out loud, put the volume big for him to listen to ONLY if he said OK.
N wrote:
I’m going to ask him.  He does not want to do tonight.  At this time he is usually tired and asleep because he is taking tablets.”
ruqyah.net wrote:
It’s OK let’s do it some other time InsyaAllah.
N wrote:
“It would be bette if we could maybe take around 20 but we say at 21 because we want the children to sleep before we do Ruqyah.”
ruqyah.net wrote:
Yes I understood if the children sleep early you can just text me if I am free we can do it earlier too.
N wrote:
“My husband is very tired at this time.  He goes to bed very early because of the bablets.”
ruqyah.net wrote:
No problem how old are your children
N wrote:  “5 and 2 years.  The children go to bed earlier in the week but during the weekend it is always later because they are at home”
ruqyah.net wrote:
Ok maybe we can do it at 8 PM just try to make the children sleep early don’t let them take a nap during the day so they are tired can go to sleep early.
N wrote:  “Is it okey if I ask you the same day?”
ruqyah.net wrote:  No problem if I am free I am retired and don’t go anywhere only grocery shopping and if y husband ask me to go somewhere so it is ok InsyaAllah.
N wrote:  Okay thank you and sorry it turned out that way.  Hope you understand his situation.”
ruqyah.net wrote:  I do understand he is not the only one this way lots of my patients they don’t even like me because the one inside don’t like me I am going to recite Qur’an
N wrote:  “I understand that.  I do not want to disturb you anymore.  Thank you for the help!  Have a nice evening and talk to you another day.”

 

 

Posted on December 6, 2020 at 7:00 am

No comments

Categories: Uncategorized

Recieve new post updates: Entries (RSS)
Recieve follow up comments updates: RSS 2.0

Written by

No comments yet. You should be kind and add one!

Leave a Comment

Allowed tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>