Q & A 427 – From MK in Orange County

“Black magic Ruqya.   Salam! I am writing here with great hopes.  My mom right now is in the possession of a jin (ghost) that was inflicted upon her by someone.  4 Sheikhs have said this but none of them want to take the case as they are too scared.  We currently live in California, USA and I was wondering if you know anyone authentic that would treat this case in America.  Plz let me know. I would highly appreciate it.  My mom is in a terrible condition and she keeps on screaming and can’t breathe, eat or sleep but all her medical and psychological reports are normal. Please help me. I beg you!”  Submitted on Tue, Aug 30, 2022 at 11:42 AM

On Tuesday, August 30, 2022, 07:25:53 PM PDT – ruqyah.net

Assalamualaikum MK, insyaAllah بإذن الله I wil help your mother.  Where do you live in California?  Please give me your number then I will text you and or call you.  By the way, my name is Tante H.  InsyaAllah Allah s.w.t. will cure your mother.  Wassalam

On Tuesday, August 30, 2022, 07:54:07 PM PDT – MK wrote:

“Salam! My number is 626-000-0000.  You can text me anytime.  We live in Orange county, CA near Anaheim”

At 10 PM – ruqyah.net wrote:

Assalamualaikum MK, InsyaAllah باذن الله I will help you.  Since you are in Orange County, InsyaAllah we can do it through video call (WhatsApp).  To do this, I need you to be with your mother while I am reciting because I may ask you to help me.  InsyaAllah I will call you tomorrow morning.  Wassalam
MK wrote:
“Wasalam!  We have done alot of  online Ruqya.  It’s not of much help though.  Is there any other manner?  Also how much do u charge plz?
Also what time tomorrow ?  I leave for work at 7 am and don’t come back by 8pm. Can we do Saturday then anytime?”
ruqyah.net wrote:
I don’t charge, I do it Lillahi Ta’Ala, however, I do accept donation in which all donation I received is then I distributed for the orphanages and the poor in my home country.
Alhamdulillah I have done ruqyah through Skype prior the existence of WhatsaApp and or FaceTime, and now through WhatsApp video call and Alhamdulillah Allah cures my patients.  The cure is strictly from Allah.
OK InsyaAllah I will call you on Saturday.  Wassalam
MK wrote:
Jazakallah khair wassalam. May Allah bless you
I will wait for your call
On Friday September 2, 2022 at 7:41 PM – MK wrote:
“Salam ! I hope you and your family are doing well.  I just want to know approximately what time should I expect your call in the morning?”
At 8:32 PM – ruqyah.net wrote:
Can I call you now?
At 8:33 PM – MK wrote:
“We are at the masjid for Isha prayer so it would be a bit uncomfortable”
At 8:34 PM – ruqyah.net wrote:
Off course.  You can text me when you are free tonight as long as before 10:30 any time.
At 8:37 PM – MK wrote:
“Thank you for understanding.  Ok I will let you know as soon as we are done.”
At 10:03 PM – MK wrote:
“Salam I am free.  Would you like video call or just call?”
At 10:08 PM – ruqyah.net wrote:
Ok I will call you now.
I spoke with MK on the phone then we scheduled to do the first ruqyah session for her mother tomorrow, Saturday September 3rd any time either at 3 or 4 PM.  I told MK that I would text her a few minutes prior so that her mother can take wudu first.  I also told MK to have a plastic bag handy incase during the process her mother throws up.
On Saturday September 3, 2022 at 3:22 PM – First ruqyah session was done on MK’s mother T.
Subhanallah during the entire session, based on my experience, I do notice the presence of jinn/jinns in T and T was screaming three times.  The sound of her scream was different and can’t be her the one who was screaming.  But despite my attempt in trying to have the jinn talk to me to no avail.  I also told MK to get a paper and pen to give it to her to answer to the questions I was asking the jinn such as what is the jinn’s name, how long have been in T’s body etc but the jinn did not want to write.  After I ended the session, T said that during the session she felt headache and kind of difficult to breath.
Because the jinn inside T refused talking to me and T did not get unconscious so I told MK about my former patient sister SS which MK agreed for me to use sister SS to be the mediator as long as her mother can be back normal, unfortunately when I called sister SS, she was not at home so she is not available.
I suggested for T to join my ruqyah session every Saturday morning between 6:30 and 7 California time.  MK thanking me for that and she agreed.  I also told MK to pay attention of her mother’s to see if her sleeping is better and or other thing after ruqyah.
On Sunday September 4, 2022 at 9:39 AM – ruqyah.net wrote:
How was your mother’s sleeping last night?  Any different than prior nights?  How is she overall in general after the first ruqyah?
I am going to send you the link for your mother to listen to everyday but not to listen to it while driving or in a moving vehicle.
InsyaAllah Allah will cure your mother.  It’s definitely there is/are something in your mom so by listening to the “advice to Djinn” audio will aggravate the jinn, so InsyaAllah when we do next session the jinn will easily leave and hoping also the jinn will talk.
Wassalam
At 10:16 AM – MK wrote:
“Salam! I hope you and your family are doing well.  Thank you for asking.   After your session she got really depressed and silent.   She was feeling nausea.   She couldn’t sleep as she kept on having fits where she can’t breathe so we have to give her oxygen and breathing treatment.
Its not much different from other nights though as this happens when she listens to Quran or drinks holy water
Also thank you. When I recieve the link I will make sure she listens to it”
At 10:25 AM – ruqyah.net wrote:
Ok thanks for the update.  It is normal as what your mother is experiencing because first it may be because it’s been long time in her or second the jinn/jinns is/are strong and stubborn.
Choose the top link the advise to Djinn
At 10:29 AM – MK wrote:
“Jazakallah khair. Thank you for all your help”
On Wednesday September 7, 2022 at 12:50 PM – MK wrote:
“Salam! I hope you and your family are in the best of health and spirits.  I need to discuss with you something.  So before all this screaming started happening 1 year ago my mom first saw
1) two black snakes in restroom in her dream
2) then she got a bruise on her feet
3) then she saw an animal type human getting into her body from her feet at around 3 am one night.
The thing I am really worried about is this is happening again.  Yesterday she has the oxygen cylinder fell on her feet out of nowhere.  The cylinder couldn’t even move.  I don’t know how it fell. We have to take her to ER and she can’t walk right now because of it.   And today she saw two orange snakes in her dream again.  I am sacred that another jinn is coming or something
Maybe can you do istikhara or something ?   Also if you live nearby or like in a state 1-2 hour away we can come to you maybe”
At 2:14 PM – ruqyah.net wrote:
I live in Tracy which is far from Orange County.  Even if the ruqyah is done directly on the person and not through the video call, it needs to be done a few times because it’s depends on the severity of the problem.  But InsyaAllah Allah will cure your mother.
The description about your mother’s dreams, bruise and feeling some thing went in her body, based on my experience, that is indication there is something to do with jinn.  When we did the ruqyah, based on my experience, I did notice there is jinn in your mother but since it was the first time and it can also because the Jinn was also stubborn, your mother was kind of conscious throughout the session so let’s hope after a few sessions your mother would becomes unconscious (the jinn override her body) and the jinn would talk to me.  This way it will be (biiznillah) easier to convince the jinn to leave.
Sorry to hear about your mother can’t walk now.  Have you turned on the audio I sent you for your mother to listen yet?
Keep me posted about your mother OK.  InsyaAllah I will help your mother.
Wassalam
At 2:56 PM – MK wrote:
Yes I did turn the audio on. Do u think there is black magic involved? Also do u think another jin is trying to enter her body again since everything is repeating again?
Thank you so much for being there. May Allah bless you with his blessings
At 9:54 PM – ruqyah.net wrote:
I believe yes there must be black magic done on her because if the jinn enter a person’s body voluntarily, that person will not be dreaming snake and not feeling something enter her feet etc.  And when I do ruqyah she screamed three times, and the voice was weird, I don’t think it was her voice.  Please continue turning on that audio for your mother to listen to at least once a day.  On Saturday early morning will do ruqyah again InsyaAllah
On Friday September 9, 2022 at 7:42 AM – ruqyah.net wrote:
Assalamualaikum, good morning.  Just to remind you InsyaAllah tomorrow morning we do ruqyah again but this time there will be another person on the video call too.  I will text you a few minutes before we start.
At 12:12 PM – MK wrote:
Walaikum Assalam! Thank you so much. I will wait for your text! Jazakallah khair
On Saturday September 10, 2022 at 6:51 AM – ruqyah.net wrote:
InsyaAllah we will start in about 10 minutes OK
MK wrote:
Ok Inshallah
On Saturday September 10, 2022 at 7:00 AM – Second ruqyah session was done on MK’s mother T.
The session was also done through the video call along with my two other patients.  The other patient R was throwing up a lot as usual each time had ruqyah done on R and patient A was coughing a lot and also throwing up.  Patient T’s hand was shaking and according to MK, her mother said that throughout the session, her head was hurting/headache and her hand was heavy other than shaking.  I told MK that is good that’s mean the jinn started to get some reaction from the reading of verses of Qur’an during the ruqyah session.  InsyaAllah will continue again next Saturday and insyaAllah will keep doing it every Saturday with hope Allah s.w.t. will cure T soon.
At 8:02 AM – MK wrote:
“My moms whole hand is shaking badly and she screamed for a long time and she is pushing us away from her.
Do u think talking to her now would help since she is a bit sensitive now ?”
At 8:11 AM – ruqyah.net wrote:
Recite Ayat Qursi and the last two ayats of AlBaqarah, then talk to the jinn just like you talk to people, tell the jinn to get out from your mother and to go to Mecca.  Tell the jinn not to afraid to any body, only afraid to Allah, lecture the jinn just like you heard me talk to the jinn to convince the jinn to leave.  I know you can do it OK
On Tuesday September 13, 2022 at 8:11 PM – MK wrote:
“Salam!  I hope you and your family are doing well.  I was wondering is it possible we can do ruqya session with you 2 to 3 times a week or do you not recommend it ?”
At 8:46 PM – ruqyah.net wrote:
No problem yes InsyaAllah but since you are working during weekdays, we can do it on the weekend because I like to do it in the morning.  I am working from noon to 6 and by the time I got home I have to pray read qur’an, and cooking.  I don’t cook everyday so some night when I am not cooking I do ruqyah between 8 & 9.  Tomorrow I have scheduled to do ruqyah of the Algerian guy and his 23 years old daughter at 8 PM so if you are free on Thursday night insyaAllah we can do it too.
At 8:49 PM – MK wrote:
“I have stopped working for the next three months since I am studying for the medical school exam so I can do anytime any day you like.
For Thursday my mom is a bit conscious about a guy being there.  I hope you understand.  As long as its all females she is ok.”
At 8:51 PM – ruqyah.net wrote:
Ok good can you do it tomorrow morning about 7 o’clock?
At 8:51 PM – MK wrote:
“Yes Inshallah we can do it.  We will be ready by 7”
At 8:52 PM – No, I am not going to do your mom with other guy, I was just telling you that tomorrow I am scheduled to do the Algerian guy.  But since you are free for the next three months, we can do it in the next three months, we candors it 3 times a week in the morning InsyaAllah.
At 8:54 PM – MK wrote:
“Oh  I am sorry  for the misunderstanding.  I read it wrong.  Thank you so much.  Yes Inshallah we can do it.  Jazakallah khair.”
At 9:10 PM – ruqyah.net wrote:
No problem.
At 9:17 PM – ruqyah.net wrote:
Oh I am sorry tomorrow my husband have doctor appointment at 8 in Manteca, I have to drive to take him there, let’s do it on Thursday morning instead OK.
At 0:53 PM – MK wrote:
“That’s completely fine :))))”
At 9:54 PM – MK wrote:
“I will see you on Thursday then.”
On Thursday September 15, 2022 at 7:07 AM – ruqyah.net wrote:
Give me a few minutes will be read InsyaAllah about 10 minutes.
At 7:08 AM – MK wrote:
“Inshallah take your time.  No rush.”
On Thursday September 15, 2022 at 7:17 AM – Third ruqyah session was done on MK’s mother T.
During the session, T was screaming a few times and T said that her head was hurting.  Her hands were also shaking.
On Friday September 16, 2022 at 7 AM – Fourth ruqyah session was done on MK’s mother T.
During the session, T was screaming a few times and T said that her head was hurting.  Her hands were also shaking.
On Saturday September 17, 2022 at 7 AM – 5th ruqyah session was done on MK’s mother T.
After the session ended, T said that when I was asking the jinn for his name etc., she said that there was something like something was making her mouth to talk but at the same time there was something stopping my mouth to respond.  I think this is a good progress.  During the session, according to T, her head was hurting like a headache.  Also during the session, T was screaming out loud a few times.
On Sunday September 18, 2022 at 7 AM – 6th ruqyah session was done on MK’s mother T.
Alhamdulillah finally in this 6th session the jinn started to respond better compares to the prior sessions.  When I tried to communicate by asking some questions, the jinn was shaking his head and or making hand’s gesture stating he does not want to talk.  Also in this session, T  was also throwing up a lot.  When I told the jinn, OK since the jinn still does not want to talk to me today, I told him that he would talk to me tomorrow right?  T’s head was nodding as if the jinn was agreeing with me.  During the session, T was screaming a few times.  Will see tomorrow.
On Sunday September 18, 2022 at 9:15 AM – MK wrote:
“Salam again!  So I tried talking to the jinn. He was very violent and aggravated.  I asked him how many total jinns are there he said two.  And one thing he keeps on saying is that he has a son who is being held hostage by someone.  He said the son is 9 years old.  And then he keeps on crying and saying the will kill my son
My mom is a bit better now but at that time he was very violent, throwing things, saying he would not leave and then keeps on crying about his son. When I ask where the magic is he said he would never tell me”
At 9:55 AM – ruqyah.net wrote:
Excellent!  You did very good on handling her.  Excellent.  Ok May be what the jinn was saying that his son has been captured by the magician to do something or his son had left your mom’s body then the magician is trying to kill his son because his son left your mom’s body.  Isn’t it interesting ماشاءالله now you are getting better which I am so happy to hear it.  InsyaAllah tomorrow the jinn would talk to me.  Actually I was thinking after we did ruqyah this morning to tell you if I try to communicate with the jinn in English, may be the jinn speaks Punjabi, so when after I ask the jinn in English, you say it in Punjabi may be by doing this the jinn can speaks.  That’s great and thank you for the update.
At 9:58 AM – MK wrote:
“Inshallah thank you for being there ! Appreciate it ❣️”
On Monday September 19, 2022 at 7 AM – 7th ruqyah session was done on MK’s mother T.
During the session, I tried to convince the jinn to talk to me to no avail except the twice when I asked the jinn what his color, the jinn said “Black” then I saw his face looked very sad, so I asked him why he look sad, he should be happy when seeing me because insyaAllah biiznillah I will guide the jinn to leave T’s body to be free.  The jinn then said “I am sad”  I did ask for his name but kept on shaking his head did not want to tell me.
I asked the jinn what religion he believe in then the jinn making the cross sign with his hand so when I said he is Christian, the jinn was nodding.  I lectured the jinn about Jesus (Prophet Isa a.s.) etc but the jinn did not care and did not believe it yet.  Then I told the jinn So I told him that I would give him a name by the jinn kept on shaking his head to tell me that he did not like those names I mentioned.  I said “Joseph, Adam, Ibrahim, Yusuf, Mohammad, Ali, but the jinn kept on shaking his head so I told the jinn to let me know his real name but still refuse.
On Tuesday September 20, 2022 at 7 AM – 8th ruqyah session was done on MK’s mother T.
During this session, based on the experience seeing T’s face and eyes, I believe the jinn was bothering T’s left eye so when the jinn was still refused talking to me, I told the jinn that “I see you on the left eye now! let’s talk to me”  but the jinn still refused talking.  When I told the jinn to repeat after me to take syahada, the jinn kind of reluctant but then the jinn did it three times syahada followed with three times taker but when I asked T’s daughter MK to speak in Punjabi so when I asked question MK then said it in Punjabi and according to MK, the jinn told her that the jinn color was black.  I told MK to get garlic and cut into two pieces then with MK’s hand to do something on T’s neck as if to kill the jinn by using the garlic as the knife while I continued reciting.  I believe there were some jinns left T’s body but I don’t know how many left and how many remaining.  However, looking at T’s face, Alhamdulillah her face looks much better compares to the first ruqyah session.  During this session the jinn also screamed twice.
After the session ended, according to T, when I was telling the jinn that I knew the jinn was in the left eye, T then kind of knew that the jinn said oh she already found it out where the jinn was.  I was laughing to hear this, it’s too funny to me, subhanallah.  And then MK was trying to kill the jinn by rubbing T’s neck with garlic, according to T, suddenly everyone inside her was quite, silent, disappeared so I told T and MK, they knew they were going to be killed, so they might ran away from T’s body for a while or hiding in other parts of T’s body.
This session is the 8th session, Alhamdulillah I think it’s good progress so far.  Ya Allah please cure T and all my patients, Aamiin.
On Tuesday September 20, 2022 at 5:42 PM – MK wrote:
“Salam! I hope your day is going good!  Just a little update when I now ask my mom how she feels  she says she is having this intuition that the jinn feels happy and he knows that no one can take him out.  So my mom is depressed now and she keeps on saying that you will leave her too.  I keep on assuring her that thats not the case but she is saying that jinn is satisfied and is not gonna leave her
Also she is saying she saw a dream twice of a weird bird trapped in a blanket”
At 6:09 PM – ruqyah.net wrote:
The jinn is playing with her mind so tell your mom, that’s not true.  Tell your mom to fight back and tell the jinn to leave her body because the Raqi lady will keep of doing it until she can save all the jinns that are in your mom’s body, the Raqi lady will guide all the jinns to go to Mecca to be free.  Tell your mom that right now all the jinns in your mom’s body is just like in the jail because they are all the slave of the magician.  Tell your mom that the Raqi lady is not going to stop until to make all the jinns leave and free InsyaAllah
At 6:35 PM – MK wrote:
“Thank you.  I will keep on assuring her.  Jazakallah khair”
On Wednesday September 21, 2022 at 7 AM – 9th ruqyah session was done on MK’s mother T.

 لَا حَوْلَ وَلَا قُوَّةَ إِلَّا بِٱللَّٰهِ … despite repeatedly reciting the verses of the hell fire to show the jinn, repeatedly in trying to convince the jinn to take syahada from their heart but the jinn was persistently refuse to listen to me and said the jinn was Christian and that don’t want to leave until his job is done which is to kill T.  I did mention a few times about being christian is believe in Jesus and that Jesus is Muslim but the jinn did not want to listen to me.  Each time the jinn repeated reciting the syahada a few times, and each time when I asked what color the jinn was, and his answered was “black”, again “black” so after the session was done, I told MK about using sister SS as a mediator if T agreed just to get the stubborn jinn out but we need to compensate the mediator.  So MK said she would talk to her mother and let me know

At 7:18 PM – MK wrote:

Salam ! I hope your day went well as well as your work.  Earlier what you told me today, I discussed with my mom and she for some reason got triggered.  She is saying it is impossible something like this could happen and is not agreeing to do it.  I just read surah al baqarah on her to calm her down.  I would appreciate if you can answer some of these questions of my mom so I can help convince her.
1) She is worried that the jinn might get trapped/hurt the other women in this process and if something like this happens she can’t forgive herself
2) Would this be only a one time thing or would have to be repeated again and again?
3) If it also doesn’t work out, what would be next, my mom is scared she might have to live like this for the rest of her life
At 9:25 PM – ruqyah.net wrote:
I have done many times using sister SS as a mediator and Alhamdulillah in the past Allah has made it easy for me to help my patients who is difficult like your mom’s case, and Alhamdulillah they were all done successfully.
Sister SS is one of my former patients from 2012 or 2013.  Subhanallah a few of my former patients became sensitive so they are good to be mediator.
One former patient in Canada, one in Modesto, one in Sacramento, one in Hayward, one in Brentwood, one in Union City, one in Tracy, one in Indonesia, and sister SS in New York.
Other than using sister SS to be the mediator, I have use the one in Sacramento, Brentwood, Union City, and the one in Indonesia.  But because the black magic that were done on sister SS, her husband and her children were so severe and she understood the difficulty living under the influence of the jinns because of the black magic, she told me that she is willing to help me when I need her help.
So using sister SS as the mediator has been done numerous times.
The reason I brought up about sister SS was because as you can also see or hear that the jinn was so stubborn and that the jinn does not want to leave until the jinn done what the jinn was told to do by the magician.  So my goal is to get the one stubborn jinn out by using sister SS as the mediator and once the stubborn jinn is out, InsyaAllah we can continue to do the remaining to get them out.
As I mentioned to you, it is tiring to be mediator so it’s only fair if we compensate her time and effort.  Sister SS is very nice and she does not do it for money so if your mom agreed, sister SS would be willing to do it a few times if it is necessary for the amount I mentioned it to you.  If sister SS be mediator, don’t worry the jinn will not going to be stayed in her body, because this is not going to be the first time for me doing it.  Alhamdulillah
Tell your mom, InsyaAllah Allah will cure your mom.  I do have patients who were worsened than your mom, MasyaAllah Alhamdulillah Allah cured them all with the exception a few of whom the magic was repeatedly done on them.  So tell your mom InsyaAllah she will be cured.
On Thursday September 22, 2022 at 3:13 AM – MK wrote:
Jazakallah khair for the explanation.  Also I apologize if it inconvenienced you in any manner.  I am going to try my best to convince my mom but I would need some time. The reason is because my mom is acting a bit strange.  She is calm and fine infront of you but other than that she is having meltdowns and outbursts.  She gets agitated and angry easily if someone disagrees with her and her blood pressure shoots.   I know its the jinn because she is saying to me that I am making her go through this ruqya everyday and its giving her pain and I shouldn’t be doing this.  So I would need some days to convince her.  I hope you understand and I apologize again on behalf of my mom too.
At 7:26 AM – ruqyah.net wrote:
No problem at all MK, I was a victim of the black magic myself for about 30 years and until now I am still struggled to help my children too so when I am helping my patients I am really really doing it Lillahi Ta ‘Ala and all donation I collected had been given away for the poor and the orphanages back home.
I know InsyaAllah your mom will be cured, InsyaAllah Allah will cure your mom.  And I know she acted crazy in front of you is because the jinn is upset because you are the one who found me and made her to go through ruqyah.  I know when blood pressure or other sickness arises because the work of the jinn.  She does not agreed to it too is the jinn who preventing her to get cured so she try to find any reason to blame.
Alhamdulillah a few months ago there was a guy in New Zealand who was very successful in life and got black magic a few years ago got really sick, admitted in the hospital in New Zealand, his foot swollen doctor couldn’t find the cure and didn’t know why, the guy couldn’t even move his legs so his doctor was going to amputate his legs, his sister lives in the Bay Area, his sister son was my patient long time ago so she contacted me and I used my former patient as the mediator the in Sacramento Alhamdulillah Allah cured his legs and the doctor changed his mind not to amputate his legs and he was discharged from the hospital, Subhanallah, Alhamdulillah, Allah cured his legs.
On Thursday September 22, 2022 at 7:30 AM – 10th ruqyah session was done on MK’s mother T.
Subhanallah, before even I started with the recitation, it was only T and I recited Al-Fatihah, T started to get possessed.  So I did not do any recitation, I started to try to communicate with the jinn.   لَا حَوْلَ وَلَا قُوَّةَ إِلَّا بِٱللَّٰهِ … the jinn was so stubborn and refused to talk to me.  I had the jinn to recite the syahada three times followed with the taker three times and we did it three different times throughout this session, and each session the jinn said “Black”.  The jinn the one that talked to me yesterday and prior days was Christian jinn so I told MK to speak in her mother’s language which I believe is Punjabi, to lecture the jinn about Islam, and that Jesus is Islam etc., but the jinn did not care.  Evan after I recited the verse of the hell fire many times, the jinn refused to do the syahada from their hearts.  So I told MK to use the garlic to kill the jinn by rubbing the garlic on to her mother’s neck.  Subhanallah after the session ended, according to T, she saw a funeral going on like some one in a white cloth (kaftan) ready for the burial.  So I told MK to speak in Punjabi to ask the jinn how many jinn got killed, it says he saw only one.  I hate to do it by killing the jinn, but I did not have other choice in trying to get the jinn out of T’s body.
On Saturday September 24, 2022 at 7:20 AM – 11th ruqyah session was done on MK’s mother T.
On this session, I did ruqyah on T and one other patient R.  I started with having them to recite Al-Fatihah followed with three times takbir then I started with the ruqyah by reciting verses of Qur’an.  Throughout the session, both T and R were throwing up a lot but none of the jinns inside in either of them wanted to come out and talk to me.  According to both T, her head was slightly hurt (headache), pressured around her eyes and the back of her shoulder was heavy.  Because the jinn was still stubborn, I told T’s daughter to get the garlic and start to try to kill the jinn by rubbing the garlic on T’s neck.  According to R, this time she felt more stronger of feeling to vomit compares with the prior sessions.      I did schedule tomorrow for the next session insyaAllah
At 11:53 AM – ruqyah.net wrote:
Assalamualaikum MK, I have scheduled ruqyah by using my former patient the one in Sacramento tomorrow morning around 8, so I told her it’s perfect because I told her that I have scheduled with a lady in Orange County around 7.  I told her a little about your mom, then she said:
“I don’t mind to help this lady Tante with you if do you want me to help 🙏”
So I wrote back to her:
Ok that’s would be great.  I did her 11 times so far, the first a few times she did not respond at all but the last a few times she started to be sensitive.
I did tell her daughter if she is agreed to use sister SS as the mediator since this lady speaks I think Punjabi so she can communicate well with sister SS, but her daughter said she was reluctant (I think the jinn who didn’t want her to do it) so yes let’s do it tomorrow morning.  Let me start on her 7:30 then around 8 I will bring you in insyaAllah.  Thank you
So MK, don’t tell your mom about our tomorrow plan because the jinn will make her measurable.  Lets catch the stubborn jinn tomorrow InsyaAllah, biiznillah
I did asked my other patient this morning after I did ruqyah your mom, PLEASE DO NO BELIEVE ALL WHAT’S BEING SAID MY THE JINN.  I was told the other day there were 11 jinns the one you killed and the burial was all together at once and there were two died this morning.  Subhanallah
At 12:11 PM – MK wrote:
“SubhanAllah that’s such a great news ! Jazakallah khair. Just to clarify the patient tomorrow would be a mediator ?”
At 12:15 PM – MK wrote:
“Also I have few questions, yesterday my mom felt like someone was burning her hand and she was screaming in pain. Appearance wise her hand was alright from outside, I put toothpaste on her , read some quran, put some ice. Then she was like her foot is burning”
At 12:17 PM – MK wrote:
“Also  she is sleeping way too much like before it only happens during ruqyah but now she just sleeps like after every 30 mins for no reason
The sleep is so weird like she is working in the kitchen and suddenly she comes to sofa and sleeps while sitting. This happens whenever she decides to do any work.  Could it  be because the magic is done again on her?”
At 12:24 PM – MK wrote:
“Lastly this is just a concern from me but my mom has really good deep relationships with all of her relatives and friends.  She interacts with them alot even though we have not told anyone about ruqya but I am scared now what if that person is really close to her and do magic on her again?  Could you guide me if you have any idea who it could be because I feel really worried whenever my mom talks to someone?”
At 12:53 PM – ruqyah.net wrote:
Yes, InsyaAllah her name is sister Ixx.  She calls me Tante H, tante is an aunt because I am 68 years old so most of my patients call me Tante.
I used I when Ixx tried to cure the guy in New Zealand and coincidentally last night I received text message from his sister who contacted me to cure her brother and said:
“Assalamalaikum..I talked to my brother and he is feeling better..Massallah. I will send 100.00 ..if you can give it Ixx”
This is the guy who was about to be amputated his legs, Subhanallah
This was sent to me on July 18th.
“Assalamalaikum..I talked to my brother and they are thinking amputate his leg..I am so sad”
This was sent to me on July 30th
“Assalamalaikum..Massallah his leg is getting much better.  His wife asked my mum not to visit my brother.”
“I talked to my cousin and the doctor said that they will let the leg heal slowly”
Sent to me on August 5th
“Assalamalaikum..my brother was discharged and went home before me”
So InsyaAllah your mom will be cured.  About her sleeping etc.  God Knows because she is still under influence of many jinns so not to worry of her sleeping right now.
I just did ruqyah of an Algerian guy who lives in San Francisco, he has been being lazy in the past two three years, always wanted to lay down, and he said that way is not his, but Alhamdulillah after three times ruqyah, he told me on Thursday night, he is now back normal.  Alhamdulillah
About her talking to her family and friends, just remind her not to tell anyone that she is being treated to cure.
At 1:03 PM – MK wrote:
“Thank you for quick response and being so comprehensive.  You cured so many people.  May Allah bless you ?  How much would be the compensation for sister Ixx ?”
At 1:45 PM – ruqyah.net wrote:
She is also one of my former patients who does not put price for her time and energy so it’s up to you.  Ixx is a younger than sister SS and is in a good health so it is not too burden compares with sister SS.  Sister SS also never put price for her time and energy but it’s my decision what’s fair to give her and many of my patients who are difficult to get possessed had agreed to it.  Sister SS has been helping me in the past few years especially my patients who don’t speak much English so she has also been helping my patients to understand about the process etc.
I do have patients who had gone through many Raqi who charged them a lot of money but they were not cured, Lahawlaa Quwwata illabillah, one Afganistan guy who live in Sacramento, before he found me he paid a Raqi from Chicago $700 a day or a session so he paid for the Raqi’s flight from Chicago to San Francisco, paid for the hotel stay, pick him up from SF airport sending the Raqi back to the airport which is at least 3 hours drive each way.  So this guy was told by Khalid who is in charge at Jones Masjid in SF to contact me.
Sister SS had the Raqi from Canada who charged her $2000 and many other Raqi who charge a lot of money which finally found me in I think 2012 or 2013.
The Yamani guy in San Francisco paid $1,400.00 because that was the amount the Raqi asked for.  I do know those Raqi because I heard them from my former patients.
All my patients always send through zelle except the lady who paid for his brother and this lady even though I never put the price had sent $250 ($50, $100 and yesterday $100).
MK, if you give, you can apply it as your sadaqah or zakat because even me Alhamdulillah I never used the money for myself, I donated for the poor and orphanages back home, I do send every month, Alhamdulillah
At 3:50 PM – ruqyah.net wrote:
I couldn’t believe my eyes and my ears when I heard TALHA is now active lecturing about ruqyah
First they introduced him as Abu Zaid when I heard Abu Zaid I told my husband that’s TALHA then sure his name came up when he was ready to talk.  I am very very very happy because I remember he told me that I was inspired him to learn Ruqyah and I remember I went back to his house too to do ruqyah on his mother we did it together with him, Subhanallah I am very happy Subhanallah”
On June 13, 2021 at 7:35 PM, I wrote the above to one of my ruqyah students who is now doing ruqyah very good last year when I accidentally saw the above YouTube.  I was very happy to know that Talha Hashmi now is a Raqi by the name of Abu Zaid and live in Texas.  He used to live in I think San Jose area, I went to his house when his wife just had a baby about 10 years ago.  He is Pakistani who was born in Saudi Arabia, memorize Qur’an, who contacted me to help his friend who live in the East Coast because his friend already went to different Raqi and problem was still exists I went to his house with my husband and my student so there were 4 guys in his house and me.  Subhanallah after the session ended, Talha told me that he wanted to learn and that for me to take him along when I have patient but I was not comfortable with him because my Arabic is not that good and the way I recite Qur’an is also not too good, but then one day his mother who lives in Canada was sick, the Raqi in Canada was asking too much so Talha told his mom to fly to California to have the ruqyah done by me which I did.  So I was doing ruqyah with him to try helping his mom.
Then a few years ago when he was still living in California, I had patient who told me that he also had ruqyah done by Abu Zaid.  So I do remember his son name Zaid and the way the normal practice in Saudi, the guy would be called Abu … the name of the son meaning the father of … so when I saw him on YouTube, I sent the above to my student.
Just to share with you, ماشاءالله Alhamdulillah
At 4:37 PM – MK wrote:
“Mashallah this must be a beautiful feeling. You must be so happy as his teacher ! May Allah bless you.
Sorry I respond a bit late. I was cooking but I do read them
Also about your earlier message I 110% agree with you. I myself have come across many Raqi before finding you. Many said my mom is psychotic or medically ill.  Others were charging way too much and so we can’t even do one session with them. It’s really brutal out there.”
At 4:55 PM – ruqyah.net wrote:
Lahawlaa walaa Quwwata illabillah
At 4:58 PM – MK wrote:
“Also I would do my best to compensate the lady.  It’s embarassing to admit but its just that our financial conditions are  in a bad shape at the moment with me having to leave my job too.  My sibling are in highschool so it’s a bit tough but I am going to compensate as much as I can.  I have 50 dollars in saving so we can start with that and I will try Inshallah to compensate more.  Let me know if your zelle account is attached to your phone number and I will ask my brother to transfer you”
At 5:50 PM – ruqyah.net wrote:
Sorry I just got back home from the drive through car wash place to clean my car.  I understood your financial situation because I have been in that situation too.  Also most of the times the result of some one who are inflicted by black magic is always have financial hardship like the money situation, no matter how much you earned is like not being barakah (blessed) so it’s always just barely makes the ends meet.  So let’s think of trying to cure your mom first right now OK and what ever you can give yes you can zelle it, yes my zelle is my phone number too.  Just make sure you write the note for charity so it will not taxable.  And my plan is if we use Ixx as the mediator, will try it one time first hoping there is only one stubborn jinn or the boss of all jinns the one that gets transferred to the mediator so if that is the case, InsyaAllah the future sessions will be easier to do just with me.
At 6:01 PM – MK wrote:
“No worries! You don’t have to apologize.  I don’t know financial hardship was the result of magic.  Thank you for information.  For sure I will zelle as you say and thank you so so much for everything.  InshAllah see you tomorrow. Take care!!!”
On Sunday September 25, 2022 at 7:45 AM – 12th ruqyah session was done on MK’s mother T.
We did not tell T that we was going to do ruqyah by using Ixx as the mediator but T’s daughter MK knew about it.  So First I had Ixx ready then I called T in to join.  Subhanallah first the Christian jinn George came up and talked to me.  Off course he first reluctant to talk to me and did not want to tell me his name.  I lectured a bit then I told him to repeat the syahada and takbir which he did.  After the first syahada when I asked the jinn what color was he, he said “brown” so I told him to recite syahada and takbir again three times then he said his color was “white”.  Then I asked for him name and he said George.  Jinn George said there is cross in T’s house which I think I don’t think so because T and her family is all Muslim but الله أعلم (God only knows) may be the jinn that placed the cross there or since all the jinns inside T were all Christian, may be the cross was belong to the jinn.  I asked jinn George about the screaming T always did throughout the day everyday, jinn George said that the work of jinn and said “we all do make her screaming.”
I asked jinn George if there are other jinn bosses other than him, he said yes so I told him to call the other jinn boss to talk to me.  I continued reciting, then jinn Christopher came out and talked to me.  Jinn Christopher has been in T eight (8) years and he was sent by T’s female friend who was interested with T’s husband.  The jinn was told to make T like a crazy person so her husband can leave her.  I asked jinn Christopher if there is black magic in T and he said yes. So I told both jinn Christopher and jinn George to destroy the black magic, to throw it in the ocean and to convince other jinns to leave T’s body and for them all go to Mecca.  Off course I don’t think all jinns can leave at the same time today, so I told both jinns, jinn George and jinn Christopher to tell the remaining jinns not to make T screaming for no reason and to tell them when I do ruqyah session again for them to come out and to talk to me.  Off course I was just telling both jinns to tell them even though they may not listen to them.  After both jinns converted to Islam, those jinns were saying something for T to do, such as when T was started to feel like to scream, for T to recite:

أَعُوْذُ بِاللّٰهِ مِنَ الشَّيْطٰانِ الرَّجِيْمِ

بِسْمِ ٱللّٰهِ ٱلرَّحْمٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ‎

لا إله إلا الله

Also before magrib prayer, have a bowl of water ready, T is to recite ayatul Qursi 41 times, Al-Ikhlas 41 times, and Al-Fatihah 41 times  keeps blowing into the water, then 1/2 of the water for her to drink and the other 1/2 for T to use to take shower.  After pray magrib, use the 1/2 water to take shower by first recite بِسْمِ ٱللّٰهِ ٱلرَّحْمٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ‎ and

أَعُوْذُ بِاللّٰهِ مِنَ الشَّيْطٰانِ الرَّجِيْمِ

then pour the water from the top of T’s head, the center of her head and let the water flow down then take regular shower.  By the time it should be already Isa time to pray and that night to pray istikhara two rakaat, make doa’ and insyaAllah Allah will protect T and show T sign.

Also to check the flower pots in front of the house, by removing the plant (flower plant) and to check for something in the soil for something unusual such as tawiz or something suspicious, then take that object out, put the soil and the plant back in the pot.  Immerse the object (tawiz) found in the ruqyah water then throw it in the running river.

On Tuesday September 27, 2022 at 7:45 AM – 13th ruqyah session was done on MK’s mother T.
On Wednesday September 28, 2022 at 7:45 AM – 14th ruqyah session was done on MK’s mother T.
Subhanallah in this session, according to T, when I told the jinn to recite syahada from heart, T said that she felt the jinn was squeezing her heart and her chest as if the jinn was trying to stop reciting from heart then when I was trying to lecture something, according to T, the jinns were covering her ear not to listen to what I was saying.  Toward the end of this session we did try to kill the jinn again by robbing the garlic on T’s neck.  I told MK to have her mother take a bath at least 1/2 hour in the bathtub to do the ruqyah bath.
On Thursday September 29, 2022 at 7:45 AM – 15th ruqyah session was done on MK’s mother T.
So far this time was the 15 times ruqyah, yes there is progress but it is not much different on T condition about her screaming without reason and according to MK, her mother was screaming more often since the last session.  According to T, when she scream, she has no control and does it instantly right after she feels her chest is tied and kind of shorten of breathing then followed with the scream.  And the screaming is very unusual and the voice of the screaming also don’t like her screaming because I have been hearing her screaming a few times during each ruqyah session.  During this session, T was throwing up a lot, masyaAllah, I hope there were lots of jinns left her body.  The funny thing was T started throwing up right after I told MK to start to try to kill the jinn.  So the jinn knew that there will some jinn get killed soon so some other jinns decided to leave by making T throwing up.  Subhanallah
After this session ended, I told MK to ask her mom how she feels during the entire session.  T said that she feels there is a big one tried to leave to get out but because it’s big the big one couldn’t leave but the smaller one did leave.  Subhanallah.  At first during the first few ruqyah sessions, T was just passive other than her head gets slight headache,    pressure around her eyes, heavy around her shoulder, her chest was tight, hand shaking, she did not have any sense the presence of the jinns.  But Alhamdulillah now in the last few sessions, she already started to feel the presence of the jinns and knew what the jinns were doing in her.  Subhanallah.  Off course everything is from Allah, but I am just curious because out of how many hundreds or many patients I have helped, there are only a few that became sensitive, and insyaAllah if T continues sensitive like my other sensitive former patients, T will be, if I am not mistaken, seven (7) of my patients who are sensitive, Subhanallah.
I told MK that to do ruqyah bath by using sidr leave powder.  Do recite ruqyah on the sidr then use it for to take bath and have her mother immerse in the bathtub at least 1/2 hour.  MK said she will try to get it on-line.  Actually I do have some too but since I am working everyday not sure when I can go to the post office but I did ask her to give me her address.
On Friday September 30, 2022 at 7:45 AM – 16th ruqyah session was done on MK’s mother T.
Subhanallah again on this session the jinns were still stubborn did not want to talk to me other than making some hand gesture, shaking T’s head, her eyes and her forehead.  When I told the jinn to do syahada, the jinn made T’s head shaking her head indicating that did not want to do syahada.  So then I told T’s daughter MK to start with the garlic to kill the jinn I saw T was going to throwing up then shortly after MK started robbing T’s neck with garlic, T then throwing up again which is good because throwing up is one ways of the jinn leave the patient’s body.
Since in the last session there was a big jinn that claimed wanted to leave but because it’s too big so the big jinn couldn’t leave.  So I tried calling the big jinn to talk to me but no one came up.

Posted on August 31, 2022 at 2:19 am

Comments are closed

Categories: Uncategorized

Recieve new post updates: Entries (RSS)
Recieve follow up comments updates: RSS 2.0

Written by

No comments yet. You should be kind and add one!

The comments are closed.