Kinds of sickness and harm caused by the jinni:
The jinni may cause many different types of sickness and harm to humans, affecting their psychology, moods, body, wealth, possessions, business, relations with others or studies.
1. Intense fear
2. Psychological and nervous diseases (insanity, depression, anxiety, tension, epilepsy, Waswaas (whispers from the Shaytaan), personality disorders)
3. Physical sickness (i.e., physical sickness that human medicine is unable to treat, and for which there is no medical cause)
5. Stirring up hatred between people, causing enmity and division between people such as husband and wife, business partners, friends, family
6. Female diseases (infertility, heavy bleeding and menstrual irregularities, infections)
7. Sexual problems (impotency, premature ejaculation)
8. Tampering with and causing damage to houses and material possessions (causing fires, throwing furniture about, throwing stones at the house).
Signs which will indicate that the person has been touched by the jinn are:
1. Numbness in the patient’s hands and feet
2. Trembling or grinding the teeth
3. Numbness in the right arm or leg
4. Rapid blinking of the eyes
5. Dizziness, nausea or vomiting